Principles of the Blog-Writing
You are the frequent visitor on the blogging platform. You read all the top-bloggers or some selected ones; you comment profoundly or just make succinct statements regarding the topics of interest. You brood over the idea of starting your own writing account for which you already have suggestions regarding the theme, design and probable auditory. However, it is already a long time elapsed and you still haven’t written a line. What to do? Let’s find out the reasons first.
Meanwhile in order not to leave your other occupations unattended, you can choose the selected writing and editing services for your papers with the close deadline. Thus you can rest assured you are backstopped entirely and can direct all your thoughts and efforts onto your future blog. Go with the professionals and do what you really like!
Doubts to be dispelled before you start your new blog
Whatever busy and demanded in your occupations you are, it isn’t the lack of time or physical possibility that does not allow you to start your own blog. Look at the top-bloggers on your chosen platform. Most of them are really busy people who often reconcile their work in the blog with the tight schedule of other occupations. It is not the absence of the outer comfort, as well. Some of the most popular blogs were started in the public workspaces which did not prevent them going high within months. So, external reasons are completely out of the question. But, what is the reason then?
The basic cause behind the fact you haven’t started your blog while you are dreaming of it is doubt. It is often opposed to the desire and curiosity in the psychological classifications of states of mind. It is descripted mostly like a negative state urging us to undergo negative emotions of the fear, uncertainty, anxiety and propelling to refrain from some deeds or thoughts. However, some psychologists also believe the doubt to be a driving force of the rationality as opposed to the desire causing the irrational curiosity. Anyhow, whether it is good or bad, yet some doubt is strong enough to make you refrain from fulfilling your desire of the blog-writing. Let’s see what kind of doubt it can be and how to deal with it.
- Not an interesting idea – you doubt your idea is really interesting, by different reasons:
it is a highly specific topic you are planning to write on (for example, planting the angel’ trumpets on a London patio). In this case, you can well check by starting your blog, whether the field you are going to cover, makes an interest for anybody. If not, gaining any new friend or visitor will be a little victory, which you’ll be able to praise yourself for. If not, blog-writing will allow you to arrange your own thoughts and knowledge, maybe it will inspire some new inventions on your part – that is quite a motive to start, isn’t it?
- or, to the contrary, it is rather well-developed and popular idea already (as fitness trainings and life hacks). In this case you most likely have doubts whether the things you are planning to write about are new and interesting for your auditory. Several factors speak for dismissing these doubts at once: first, people are different. It might be that your individual view is much more comprehensible and interesting for other people than an accustomed one. Second, the newcomers in the field are always grateful for the explanations of already read information and seen videos. You may well position yourself as such explanatory insider. Third, the topic might be unnoticed by the people boiling in the other areas of the blog-sphere. You can attract your auditory and friends by letting them know there are other fields worth noticing.
- I won’t manage it – you fear that your occupations won’t let you allot enough time to the blog-writing. However, your interest is the crucial point in this venture. If the topic you are going to write on is close to you, you have your own ideas on it and you long to relay them to others, it goes without question that you will find time to write about it. Check the effective ways to distribute your time and compile your own individual schedule. The modern people are always busy – that is an axiom today. However, somehow they manage to make a family, have children and even grow them up – among all the other tasks. The same story is with the blog – as soon as you are involved in it, you’ll adjust your schedule or find the gaps in the existing one to indulge in your writing. And that is a real satisfaction, you can check on it!
Another variation of this fear is that you won’t be able to nourish your blog with the fresh information or ideas regularly. Indeed, to write daily requires constantly being on a roll with the topic and doing something within it. While it can inspire you for the further development in the area, we’d like to remind you that the blog-writing is a private affair, and the appearance of the new posts depends on the tasks you put for yourself. There is no outer reason for you to write frantically in the night after a busy day in order to post a fresh article in the morning. Only your own desire to speak yourself out, to share your point of view should serve to that. Certainly, if you count on earning money with your blog, it will be requiring more attention and more strict regularity of the new posts. However, even in this case there are plenty of tricks to make a new post without creating anything fresh. Most of the top bloggers use these tricks, and successfully. But we’ll talk of it when you will get over your 50th post. Cannot believe this would ever happen? Brave up, we’re heading on further to dispelling doubts!
- Fear for no recognition – this point relates to the first one, too. Humans are vanity creatures and indeed, many inventions in this world were inspired by the desire to prove something to others (see Thomas Edison’s and Stephen King’s stories of success). Pablo Picasso wasn’t recognized during his whole life, and his pictures became estimated for millions of dollars when he was already not living. However, no lack of fame can stop an inspired creator. Do not put the recognition as your prime target. Certainly, it will have its place in your specter of motives, but it shouldn’t be the main one. It often helps to consider your blog as your thematic diary – you write for the pleasure of writing on the topic, with no regard to its rating in the top. Later, when you have some interesting posts amassed in your blog, you can think of promotion and further monetization, however, that is not the point of the present article.
Here we have listed the main doubts that can bother you making to think about your would-be blog over and over yet not letting to start it. Check the one that is more appealing to you (they may be two or all of them, too), and prepare your own struggling filed to deal with them. A simple sheet of paper and a pencil will do. Write down the doubt in the left column and the reasons to let it go in the right one. Mark also the ways to overcome the negative ones. For example, if you do not feel strong in your writing skills, tick the line “I always have time and opportunity to reword my paper in a quality manner”, and outline the ways to do it. Leave some place and make a third column – write down the positive outcomes from your decision to start the blog-writing. Overcoming your fear and doubts would be the first one! And remember great philosopher’s Friedrich Nietzsche quote, saying the best writer is the one ashamed to write. Now, let’s get started with your blog!
The editing is an important part of any writing, let alone the blog-writing. Here are some articles outlining the essence of the editing services and the way you might use them:
- Why to Rewrite Assignments?
- English Editors will Help Non-Native Speakers!
- Don’t You Need a Dissertation Editor?
- Essay Revision Service – Pros and Cons
- Online Proofread – Make a Wise Choice
- Revise Paper Online – Fast and Cool!
What is it about or the topics for your blog
Another probable reason you haven’t started your blog yet might be that you just do not know what to write about. Should you write about the way the political parties cheat the electors, or about the extreme fishery in the Norway fjords, or just relay the story of your assembling the puzzle of 10000 pieces in 10 days? Or simply post the photos of your dogs on each unusual occasion (particularly the one when they ate your neighbor’s pie put on the yard bench for cooling)? There are so many opportunities that you go dizzy just listing them. And yet, when you come to choose any of them, you find 1000 and 1 reasons to dismiss them. How’s that?
The thing is, you are still haunted by one of the doubts listed above, most probably the “no recognition” doubt. You fear that the topic you are going to develop will be of no interest to others, so it seems reasonable not to start the project at all.
However, as we proved above, this trail leads to nowhere. If your mind is occupied with the idea of the blog, you owe it to yourself at least to try it. And the topic is the basic thing in it. Let us outline the criteria for choosing the optimal topic for your blog.
1. The topic must be interesting to you. Some authors wishing to gain the large auditory, deliberately engage the most popular topics in order to promote their blog. Meanwhile the blogger himself may be though well-acquainted, yet poorly interested in the theme. Politics, celebrities, economical crisis, brand-new electronic devices and gadgets may inspire the curiosity of the mass of people; however, it doesn’t mean you have to fall for it, too. Many people may relish on the taste of the Camembert cheese, yet if you feel like throwing up near it, its popularity will mean nothing to you, at least until you’re in a distance from it. People are set to follow their likings and desires and to abstain from the unpleasant things. That is why, if you feel no particular zest for the chosen topic, it will gradually lose positions in your mind, and your schedule, until you find your blog quite abandoned by its author. You haven’t had the guts enough to start it yet, why losing the motivation even more? Select only the topics that spur your curiosity.
2. The topic must be known to you. You’ve got to know at least somewhat above the general knowledge about the things you are going to relay to others. Look closely at the blogs dedicated to retro styles, history or even fashion. The most interesting and popular are the ones where the author relays his or her professional analysis of the material, not just presents it as a dull text paragraph or a boring list. However, if you are eager to write on the topic you have a slight notion of; it does not mean you have to abandon the idea. To the contrary! Get deep into the topic, learn more about it, try something yourself (if possible). Then you will have something new and fresh to say and illustrate with your own experience. That’s worth much more than an impersonal copy-paste from the other sources.
Summing up, you do not have a plan for your future dissertation on the topic in order to start writing for the similar blog. However, if you have one, it will definitely not harm. By the way, if you need quality dissertation and thesis proofreading service, our editors are ready to assist you at the quickest possible way, and for a fair price.
3. The topic must be the one you would like to develop and have the means for developing on. This point crosses the point 1 in some way, yet they lay in slightly different planes. You may have an interest, let us say, in skydiving, however living far from sky-diving sites and not having time to visit them frequently, you do not have the possibility to enlarge your experience and develop the topic. It means that in less than 10 days you will exhaust all the sparkling “theme hooks” and vivid illustrations and will be rummaging the Internet for the search of the new ones. The latters hardly being exclusive. That is why it is important to evaluate your opportunities critically and make a primary plan for the development of your blog. Where will you be in a week, in a month, in a year? If you have at least some notion of that, it means you can start the topic.
Do remember that besides the contents’ development it is crucial to represent them in the correct and grammatical way. To find the tips and hints as well as the algorithm on how to do it follow the link http://essay-editor.net/blog/tips-and-tricks-from-the-best-essay-editing-service.
Listing the important factors for the choice of the topic, we won’t be logical, however, not to mention the ones that shouldn’t make the decisive influence on your decision. Let us indicate them, too.
So, your main blog topic may or may not:
- Be dedicated to some new event or product or contain fresh information. There are plenty of popular bloggers who frequently discuss the music of the past generations, the styles of fashion being determined and developed by other peoples, post the filmography of the old movies. Some of them do not even sometimes input their own text into the post, but for few words. However, the very principle of the information presentation can speak louder than words. For example, posting two photographs of the food basket dated the year before the war and the one right after. Or showing the letter about the future century written by some person in 1901. All you need to do for the proper design is to put the dates. The reader will guess for himself. And the comments will follow, undoubtedly.
Writing for a blog is similar to writing for the admission commission of the college. You talk about the things already known but need to reflect your own view. If you wonder how to do it effectively and what language patterns to use (and which ones to avoid), check our post on the topic http://essay-editor.net/blog/article-rewriting-service-why-do-we-need-it.
- Be useful to others. Indeed, when we write publicly, for the most part we do it thinking of others. But do we always aim to be useful to them? And whether we can say for sure our information will be useful? In most of the times, no and no. Unless you have really exclusive knowledge about some object being of interest for the people and can relay your experience to others (let us say, you have a dragon for a pet). Today we have a constant information flow all over us and through us. However when framing it we do not use the wholesome as a primary factor. No, the primary factor is interest. People from all over the world can have no use of knowing what other trick Kim Kardashian has made with her obvious “charms”, yet they open her Instagram daily to watch that. Interest is primary to usefulness now.
Sometimes the practical meaning of the information cannot be conceived from its description. Our blog led by the experienced linguists will help you to determine the ways of improving your writing. Your texts will become more auditory oriented and practical without losing their uniqueness and the author’s individuality.
- Inspire strong feelings. People tend to write about the things that touch their feelings in some way. However, if you are engaged head over heels into, let us say, political situation in Syria, it is most likely that you will be promoting your own view and reject the opposite one, whatever critical and realistic it might be. Having the ability to restrain from the topic, having other engagement and hobbies helps to enlarge your scope of view greatly and thus enrich your analysis of the current topic, too. Plunge deep but do not forget to pop up now and then to catch a fresh breath.
- Have relation to your education and / or occupation. Certainly, if you work with the things you are going to write about, or studied them diligently inside and out for 4 years or more you have a picture next to perfect about them. This will be a huge plus to your main topic. Yet if this is not the case, just throw away this factor from your consideration. Agatha Christie was fond of the work of the nurse and never dreamt of being a detective novelist. She managed to incorporate her knowledge into some of her plots, however for others she had to perform a thorough work and analysis. Your education and occupation may help you a lot for your writing, however they are not number one in your must have’s.
Otherwise are the correctness and grammar perfection. If you need to make your text readable and comprehensive without having the proper skills to do that yourself, use the paper editing online services available in USA and UK.
For example, if you are keen on linguistics, you might make reviews on the new ways to edit the texts, check the grammar implementation and its improvement. Like in the following article http://essay-editor.net/blog/how-the-best-academic-editing-services-work.
- Be the one you excel in. Throw away your doubts as to the imperfection of your knowledge. Socrates confessed he knew nothing yet upon our time he is still popular for his thoughts and stories. If you know the basics of your topics and the desire and means to develop it, do it. You can make your blog on the process. Just depict the starting point and post the developments further. Even if you are venturing to write on a highly specific topic that you know some professionals only know of, do not be afraid to be naïve and simple. Sometimes the inexperienced view from the outside is more wholesome than the knowledgeable one from the inside. Take the well, for the allegory. Who sees the more of the world, the boy of 5 outside or the man of 80 from the inside?
The same principles are adopted when you need to write an assignment for your course. You need to highlight your strong side and to subside your weak one. However, don’t forget to develop it further to transform it into your strength. Need a hint how to do it? Check our breaking article http://essay-editor.net/blog/are-you-looking-for-a-professional-paper-proofreader.
Hopefully now you know well what topic will make a basic for your blog. However, if you still do not know which topic to choose and feel you could try yourself in many different spheres, here’s a short list to help you to fix your topic. If you’d like to check the way on writing about some popular topic, check the “Popular topics” division of our website. There you will find the useful information as well as the description of our services. Meanwhile, the most popular topics for the blog are:
- Life hacks – this area is quite popular today due to the speed up way and the multi-task mode of life of the modern people. That’s why the useful advice on saving the time and efforts (and costs) will always hit the top rating. For instance, being an English native speaker and doing well for language issues, you can make a blog on how to learn English for 20 minutes a day;
- Reviews – if you are keen on fashion, movie making or culinary you can create your blog to reflect the significant events and new trends in the field. Be ready to attend many thematic events to be on the roll;
- How to. Not so many people today know how to set a camp, knit a towel or look after the kitten. Get to the list of the most frequent searches in your browser starting with “How to …” and you will have a notion of what is actual today. A simple example from the linguistic thematic: how to use correctly the British set-phrases;
- Just talk. If you like to share your thoughts on different topics, let us say politics, education, family relations, condition of streets in your city and so on, you can create such a blog. You can post your own bright impressions and discuss them with readers. Such blogs are usually quite personal and contact-oriented, that’s why being written with the vivid and personal language, they have many followers. Sometimes they are built in the mode of “question - answer”. Like Who knows, where to find the term paper proofreading services for reasonable prices? You can develop such questions into any way you like. Anyway, the discussion is sure to become lively and animated;
- Professional blog. If you are a professional in some area, let us say, speech therapy, you can write for your own blog. You can choose to popularize the ideas by relaying them in the simple comprehensible language, or instead to plunge into depths to discuss the matters with other professionals. For example, writing on the topic of learning English, you can cooperate with the professional travelers and write an essential and interesting post on where to go to learn English. It’s going to hit the top!
If your chosen topic does not allow you to show your individuality, do not hurry to select the other one. It may happen that a slight revision of your texts will disclose your unique style and the original point of view. See what the professionally rewriting and editing services can do to your texts.
Hope now you know what the topic of your blog should be. It is time to implement it properly. Let us muse on the way your blog can represent itself.
Placing the topic is important, but nonetheless important is to present it in the right way. See the articles we selected for you to introduce our blog and our services:
- How to Edit Revise of the Paper
- English Revision Papers, Nice and Cheap!
- Why Editing College Admissions Essays?
- Find the Best Paper Editor Online
- Choosing Papers Editing Website
- Thesis Proofreading and the System of Education
- I’m Short on Words! Reword My Essay!
The structure and contents of the blog
Choosing the topic seems a first difficult task. Overcoming it you feel yourself next to almighty, steaming ahead to start executing the blog… And there usually get stuck. It is due to the different factors you’ve got to think about, and at once: design, what to write, how to introduce, whether to add pictures and so on and so forth. Let’s slow our pace a bit and get straight with the contents of the blog and the way to execute it.
Remember you always have a backstopping solution for the grammatical execution of your text. Use the efficient professionals’ service for implementing your ideas correctly and enjoy the pure creative tasks! Some of the hints and descriptions can be found here http://essay-editor.net/blog/editing-services-for-student--upgrade-your-science.
Your blog, however simple the chosen topic might be, will definitely have the following components that must be though over and performed in a match. Let us list them:
1. The introductory word. When the reader enters your blog for the first time, he or she needs to know what is to be find here. For that many authors choose to make an introductory word. It must be quite brief (up to 5 lines) and describe the character and the main topic of your blog. You can also include the rules of sharing the blog’s contents, posting comments, contacting you. Instead of writing, you can make an introductory video or some unusual graphic element, for example, infographics. You can either mention your name and personality in the introductory word, if you plan to make your blog personal; or dedicate it solely to the theme of the blog and technical question, if the personality isn’t its key factor.
In the “Free samples” section of our website we post the samples of our texts providing the useful hints for the novices in writing. Analyzing these texts you can extract the various linguistic techniques, including personalization and impersonalization of the text, and implement them yourself.
2. Overall design theme. Most of the blog platforms on the Web support a wide variety of wallpapers, pictograms, tags, graphic and video elements, sometimes even the music accompaniment. You can choose the ones offered by the blog platform (be sure, though, they won’t be unique) or download the ones of your own. Depending on the topic, the purpose and character, the targeted auditory of the blog you can choose mild or aggressive, futuristic or retro design, in a simple or exquisite style. The choice depends entirely on yourself. Maintain to the principal rule, though: the design elements, starting from your avatar to the theme tags, must be matching both in style and execution (size, font, color specter). It does not mean you’ve got to unify it, but try to avoid too many different and complicated elements on your page.
3. Credo / main idea. Some of the blog platforms maintain the opportunity to insert the credo or signature phrase in your blog. It also usually sticks to all of your posts. This element is not obligatory, yet if you decided to incorporate it, make sure it responds to the following requirements: not a cliché, not long, highlighting the blog and its idea. You can also use some well known, or, otherwise, hardly known aphorism by some prominent person. Just make sure it corresponds to the aims and character of your blog. The expression “The world’s a stage” would fit, let us say, a blog on politics yet would seem too pretentious for the “just talk” blog.
Check that your basic idea is succinct yet meaningful. To select the right words and patterns use the articles on different language issues and the use of the speech patterns available on our website. You will find plenty of useful and interesting information there!
4. Pictures / photos / videos. Support your writing with pictures, videos, other graphic elements. Even a small pictogram may animate your text. If it is placed wisely, it can help to make it easier for reading and comprehension and just more fun. It’s great if you have the opportunity to shoot the good photos or make the pictures yourself, however if you are not keen on the graphic design and photography, you can always use the large photo banks on the Web. The picture or video may serve to different purposes: illustrate the text, animate the text or make a complement to the text. When you’ve finished your graphic arrangement, spend some more time to check how it looks in the final version that will be available to readers. Make sure all the elements are in place and correspond to each other perfectly.
Some tips as to the text design may be found in our articles on how to efficiently revise essays. All types of the texts and their modes are listed there, as well as the ways to change them for the more appropriate and comprehensive ones.
5. Links to the sources. Apart from the legal requirements for using the outside content for your post, it is a rule of the Internet politeness to link the sources of your citing, facts, general knowledge, graphic elements and so on. Besides, performing the outward linking, you also raise the position of your own text within the searching systems of the browsers. Do not overflow your text with links, though. If you are using the contents of the several authors, then it is better to make a list of sources (with the links) in the beginning or at the foot of the post. Besides, the text bursting with links distracts the reader’s attention from the writing itself and can have an irritating effect.
Placing the outward links, don’t forget about your inner linking. When you have several posts already, input the links to the previous posts into your new ones (if they are connected thematically or by some other factor). Such simple trick can also benefit your position in the top of the blogs and do not put your older posts in oblivion.
The rules of quoting and citing as well as linking to other sources are well described in our article dedicated to online dissertation proofreader and editor work. It contains the general hints, yet they might be quite useful for the novice in writing.
6. Navigation. This issue is seldom dealt with when you just start your blog. However if you aim for more than few unorganized posts, think prospective. It won’t be long before people become interested in your blog and start to visit it. See some advice as to how to boost the visitor’s quote on your blog. It will most likely inspire their questions, they’d like to know your opinion on this and that, and that is why it is crucial to have a clear and simple navigation. Write down all the major topics you are going to reflect in your blog. For example, for the Biking blog these can be Equipment, Places to visit, Bike on the road, Biking life hacks. Indicate these themes in your blog description, too. Put a few words what each section is about. It is not obligatory to fill them all at once. It often happens that some of the themes turn out to be more highlighted and developed than others, and some you have not written a line for within a year. It’s OK as you can revise your navigation any time you like.
Many of the blog platforms also use the system of tags. In order to use them wisely, it is recommended to make a plan for your writing for the next 10 posts and think of the possible encompassing tags for them. The tags help to classify your information and get a quick access to it, so this part of your blog requires the diligent working out.
Make sure your tags are executed correctly as the incorrect writing will lead to the poor searching result. To proofread your tags’ system (or the whole post, up to your choice), work on proofreading your papers used for the posts’ preparation, or simply order the proofreading on our website.
- Contacts’ tab. Depending on the blog platform, you may or may not leave the links to your profile in the social networks, your personal data (e.g. e-mail, phone number, Skype). Here on some platforms you can also describe the rules for contacting you. For example, you can limit the topics or the character (request, advice, just talking) of the appeals or ban the use of the certain speech patterns (swearing, intolerance and so on).
- Comments’ section. Rephrasing the well-known aphorism by G. Orwell, the essence of writing for the blog is that one does not seek consolation in its comments. However, the importance of the comments is never questioned at the blog platforms. The latters are the modification of the social networks and are built on the principles of people interaction and sharing. Think about the people who would become your auditory. What age, occupation, social stratification are they of? How could you foresee their needs and make the comments’ section more handy? Make it one-branch or multi-level? Enable or disable the users to answer the others’ comments? Are you going to delete irrelevant comments or leave everything as it is? Enable or disable anonymous comments? These and other issues, foreseen by the chosen blog platform, are to be dealt with. When deciding on this or that option, think not only of your auditory, but of yourself too. Some options may be benevolent for your blog development and others create a negative precedent. Good news is that you always can correct the options whenever you’d like to.
Finding the optimal solution do not forget to check the correctness of your writing. If your need help for that, see one of the articles outlining the benefits of our proofreading services http://essay-editor.net/blog/the-best-paper-editor-will-edit-your-course-paper.
We have outlined the main components of the individual blog that are present at the majority of the modern blog platforms. Certainly they can vary in their quantity and options. Choosing the right ones from the beginning is not always a manageable task. Yet as our blog develops, you will get a clearer understanding of your needs and the ones of your auditory. Let’s get down to business!
Meanwhile check what the efficient editing services can do for your texts:
- Easy Revision of the Essay with Us
- Proofreading Companies: Pros and Cons
- The Best Thesis Rewriter For You
- How To Master Australian English
- We Are Ready To Revise A Paper
- Cheap Proofreading – Friend or Foe
- We Render Proofreading Website Service
The starting point is over – your first post published
Though we have already analyzed the components of the blog and the options of their creation, there are but a few words to say about your first post in the blog. As it is a starting point that sets a rhythm for the further writing. Though the contents of each post are unique, still there are some rules and tips you can use to make it comprehensible and easy for perception.
- Use the teasers. If your chosen blog platform foresees the cut system, use it. Make a first line inspiring curiosity and yet not revealing the topic completely and hide its ending under the cut. Or promise some photo and also hide it that way. This will propel people to click on your post and read at least the first three lines. If they are interested, they will go further. For example, if you write about growing the cattle on the farm, you can make the first line like “Look how much milk you can get from one well-grown Ayreshire cow in her prime” and hide the photo of your milk yield under the cut. Or reflecting the latest fashion news you can write something like “During the last Fashion Week in London the famous couturier John Galliano has presented this tiny dress details we have abandoned in our clothes long ago…”. Under the cut you can continue the phrase about what the detail was and how it was used.
- Make an intrigue. Do not spring all your knowledge and experience in your first post. Measure the news and examples wisely and reflect just a part of it. Promise to develop the topic in your further posts, give a hint what it will be about. For instance, writing about the city art development, promise to show the exciting photos from Liverpool or some other city in your next post. Do show them there.
If your post shows no intrigue and you cannot derive it from any part of it, you might enjoy using the outsider’s help. Check what the efficient revision of paper or a text is and how it is performed. You can use the provided techniques yourself or entrust their implementation to the professionals.
- No salutations. Unless you plan to greet your readers in each post of yours, do not say hello in your first one. You already did that in the introductory word, remember? If you didn’t that probably means you don’t need to do it – maybe the character of your blog is purely professional and you do not plan to waste your time for the courtesies. The decision is up to you, though. If you feel saying “Good Friday!” or “Hi there from the other side of the Earth!” will make your reader closer and involve them into a dialogue, do greet them in the way you consider appropriate. Get the hints on how to diverse your greetings with the interesting linguistic techniques described in our blog on English language and its use.
- Get prepared for your first post. Even if you dedicate your blog to the issue you only plan to develop, make your first post a professional one. It may be dedicated to somewhat subside topic, like “How to prepare your palette” when your blog is dedicated to the portrait making, but make sure it is 100% true and professional. Learn on the Web, from the books, online and live master classes and workshops, talk to working artists. Make an impression of the connoisseur in your first post, even if you already stated you only make your first steps in the field. That will gain you much credit with your readers.
- Do not spill your knowledge. Be consistent and dedicate each post to one topic only. You can touch the others, certainly, but the main focus must stay on the basic topic outlined in the headline. It’s no good to start your post with the review of the anecdotes in the English newspapers dated 1895 and end with the set of crime stories from the later period. The same rule concerns the comments. If you plan on answering the comments of your readers, if you are asked on the issues you plan to reflect further, show only the teasing bit of information and certainly mention you will write a post on it. Don’t forget to thank the reader for developing the blog.
See what is usually prescribed for students by the professional dissertation writing services. Consistency is number one issue in the academic paper. Check the rules of compiling a consistent text with the developed argument and logical conclusion.
- Prompt the readers to reaction. Upon writing the post, read it yourself. Think what issues could be revealed or complemented by the outside view. Ask the readers to provide their opinion. Do not use the same patterns for each post. Sometimes you can ask just “What do you think?”, but in the next post, writing about the installation of the Windows operation system on the Android-set devices, put more questions to the point. For example “Have you had an experience of such resetting”, “What OS do you prefer?” and others. Put no more than two-three questions at a time. In case you plan to develop the present topic, read the readers’ answers and implement them in some part of your next posts.
- Proofread your post. Upon writing the initial post you feel yourself like a Heracles finally chopping off the last Hydra’s head. However, it is not the time to relax completely. Get on some distance from your text, let it lay unattended for a while (or stay saved in a file on your computer or in your Cloud store). Then read it again. Weed out all the typos and mistakes, perfectize you grammar and syntax, put the commas where they are fit to be put. Make sure your post is fully grammatical and sets out the very meaning you intended it to set. Ascertain it is logical and consistent, and all the blank spots (if any) are the ones known to you and the ones you can reflect in the further posts. If you need a professional assistance for your proofreading, make sure to entrust your posts only to the respectable professionals of the essay proofreading services. That will guarantee your post or its parts will never appear anywhere on the Web before they are published in your blog.
Now that we’ve come through all the stages of the blog-writing together, the system of your future blog has probably carved itself in your brain. All is left is to implement it. Good luck and many followers!
We have a lot of posts for you outlining the optimal solutions for the issues connected with the English learning. Look what we can do:
- How to Apply Gerund in Your Speech
- Where Appropriate To Use Past Indefinite Tense
- How To Write An Essay With An Excellent Mark
- Do We Need Punctuation Today?
- Pieces of Advice of Usage Present Simple Tense
- Where To Use Participles In Your Speech
- Do We Need A Passive Voice?
Have you started your blog already? Would it be of interest to you to learn more about the blog-writing from our blog? Share your wishes and comments with us by checking the contacts’ tab on our website!