Rewrite My Paper or the Epic Fails of Writing
Have you been ever puzzled at your text’s sense while reading it? It is most likely due to the involuntary mistakes often transformed by the built-in spell-checker into some unrecognizable passage. The modem shell checkers are quiet use fools. Sounds familiar? Though generally we can make sense and have an insight into what happened and how we are to correct it, in most cases such aggravated mistakes prove the inattentive writing. Whether you are head over shoulders in some interesting project or just cannot raise your eyelids after the last night party, there is a solution. Open the Web and check the ways to regain concentration. Otherwise, order an efficient essay edit. Applied in a junction, these two ways work, too.
The editing company will most likely relay your order to the efficient proofreader, or a rewriter. Who are these people and what is their entertainment in work, we shall talk below.
Who is the paper rewriter?
When your order is initially worked out, the editor or administrator checks the grammar, spelling, punctuation correctness of the text, preliminary estimates its consistency and logical frame, as well as its syntax. If it turns out the paper will benefit of the use of other words for the same sense and ideas, it goes straight to the rewriters’ custody. Let us learn more about these people and their task.
Rewriting is making another text out of the present one, without changing the idea. It includes all types of revision, synonimizing, splitting and adjoining and many other procedures. However, now we would like to talk of the people who perform these tasks and their habits. So, the regular text rewriters:
- Change the talk all the time. They are absolutely incapable of saying the same thing twice. At least no more than once in a week. If you count on them listening and supporting your words, do not think you will hear the same interjection once again. It will be all the variety of Oh! Why! Sure? No way! And so on. And it is useful for your paper, too. No plagiarism checker is able to beat an experienced rewriter!
- Add the adverbs and adjectives to every sentence. With the rewriter every sentence must be unique and unlike the others. They suffer intolerably having to say Yes, you are right or That’s an idea without adding anything. You are most likely to hear You’re perfectly right! or That’s an unbeatable idea! But it will never be a single noun or a verb.
- Make deliberate mistakes in electronic correspondence. If you send them an order you will get “Wot a gain!” (for What, again!) to your message. You will receive a Boot instead of Good, Wheel bee dun for Will be done, and Eat is reddy for It is ready. Irritating, no doubt. But they find it funny to charge others with the same lot they get.
- Never get to the point. Getting used to preserve the authenticity of the other people ideas, they curiously weaken the skill of producing their own ones, at least during civil talk. You will definitely hear your own phrases repeated in different versions, or at least a citing of some authoritative source:
I bought a new dress. Do you like it? – You acquired another piece of clothes! What a delight it must be to wear it!
I’ve lost my smart phone. Where could I put it? – Qui querit, reperit (The one who searches shall find).
- Can give you as many synonyms to the word or sentence as you need, or even more. Ask the rewriter about synonyms to the word editing and run after you hear the fifth one. It is most likely the exalted rewriter will be on your heals muttering the linguistic transformation and correct syllables’ modification.
Other skills of our rewriters are described in the article http://essay-editor.net/blog/article-rewriting-service-why-do-we-need-it.
- Always put the things onto new places or combine them bizarrely. If you find a pyramid of the pens and pencils with an apple at its top, you must be facing a rewriter in the midst of his or her work. Propelled to constantly look for new shapes and expression ideas, these people transform the world around them into an illogical combination of clashing things.
The observations are a bit exaggerated, however they precisely relay the character and the consequences of the rewriter’s work. You see that these people are interesting and unusual ones, and it is often fun to work or interact with them. Let us see now how they take their work and what prompts them to a smile or a hearty laugh.
Writing fails a rewriter encounters during the work
The above outlined features of behavior haven’t been formed out of the blue – they are the result of the peculiar rewriter’s work. The latter consists of relaying the ideas o f the other people with the new word-combinations, not frequent yet accustomed.
It seems with such goals the rewriter must be a walking encyclopedia or at least a thinking vocabulary. However, that isn’t usually the case. First of all, rewriters are humans, too. They are wont to forget, mix up, make mistakes. Second, the modern means of the electronic aid require less effort to find the needed information. It is enough to Google “synonyms to the word perfect” and you will get no less than 7 results. Third, though people and their texts differ greatly, the formers tend to make the same mistakes. Paper after paper, proofreading, revising, rewriting, college editing papers online, the editors encounter the same writing deficiencies. Some of them are quite funny, the others are rather boring with their constant repetition. Yet they all appear quite often in the text on different subjects and of different authors. Let us see what mistakes can make a rewriter sigh boringly or, occasionally, smile or even burst into laughing.
1. Spelling mistakes. This category is the most voluminous and unpredictable. One can never guess what shape the next spelling mistake will add to the regular sentence. If you write to your farmer friend Your pigs won’t grow until the summer, be careful not to type You’re pig want crow until the supper. The diligent text editor will also add a comma after the pig to complete the insulting pattern. Be on alert with you possessives, too (and do not write two instead of too): Students studies break a pattern now a days. Correct will be Student’s studies break a pattern nowadays.
2. Grammar mistakes. This group is also quite a big one, however we shall examine only its brightest representatives:
- using the wrong case and ending for the pronouns: Shall Helen come with they? Who is she going to meet at the party? No doubt, you know it should go as Shall Helen come with them? Whom is she going to meet at the party? Almost everyone knows, and many do this mistake.
- Placing the prepositions wrongly. This mistake is frequent with the non-native English speakers: on the market, in the Internet, in the studies, at love. (Check the books to read to learn English quicker.) However even native speakers sometimes cannot resist putting phrases like I would of kind of taste this cheese. There can be no of after the kind or would or could. Ask the rewriter.
- Dropping the auxiliary verb. It happens now and then in the writing. She done the work by eight. We been to the zoo. Though have or is may not be articulated while speaking, still its presence is necessary in the writing.
- Verbing. Shortening the sentence Verb+Noun to a single verb is verbing. I messaged you a picture instead of I sent you a picture may be acceptable in the colloquial talk, but should be avoided in the writing that stays more formal than the oral communication. Especially if there is a correct alternative available: She phoned several times. – She called several times.
- Placing the adverbs to the wrong position in the sentence. Such misuse of grammar can lead to the significant changes of the sense: Rita could move hardly her leg trembled. – Rita could hardly move, her leg trembled.
Learn how we can help to fix these mistakes http://essay-editor.net/blog/save-your-patience-with-the-thesis-editing-service.
3. Meaning mistakes. The mistakes listed above also lead to the sense distortion. However it happens that the grammatically correct text produces an undesirable meaning or no meaning at all. It usually happens with the homophones – words having similar sound but different meaning: She got into effect because of the quarrel. Such was the affect of her friend’s words about her weight.
Another case is the adjoining of the two words into one or, to the contrary, breaking one into two. Sometimes it can change the meaning crucially: We rushed to the place altogether. – We rushed to the place all together.
Peculiar meaning distortions appear when the author forgets to indicate the acting persons or objects, replacing them with pronouns. In the situation when the juice was spilt onto the boy’s shirt and he needs a napkin to wipe it, the misuse of the pronoun may lead to the following: Howard looked at the juice stain on his stomach and realized he will never reach for it [the napkin]. The associations as to the Howard’s size cannot but form quite a picture.
Have you found some of your favorite mistakes in the list? A good news – they can be easily rectified. The recipe will follow.
Meanwhile see how we could be of help to you with the editing of your papers:
- Dissertation Proofreading Service – Dealing with Doubts
- Do We Need a Passive Voice?
- Online Proofread – Make a Wise Choice
- How to Avoid Plagiarism in Your Text
- Assignment Proofreading Service – Less Bother, More Result!
Ways to do without mistakes in your writing
How to avoid mistakes in your writing? We’ll bring in some obvious but working tips that, if applied systematically, will deliver to you the impeccable texts with no need for further editing.
- Clean the inside of your head. Before taking on to the work of writing or proofreading your essay or another paper just throw out or lay aside all the outside thoughts. It helps great if you learn the visualization techniques. Put your things in order, that will allow you to go to the next step.
- Be attentive to your writing, but do not get stuck. If you feel there is a mistake in your sentence, but cannot spot or rectify it immediately, leave it behind. You will come back to it during proofreading, upon finishing your writing.
- Introduce the changes immediately or in the end. This point complements the previous ones, while the changes meant stand both for the format of the text and its contents.
- Make a time gap between writing and proofreading. Let your brain to rest for a while before taking to your paper again. It will allow your brain to refresh its criticizing power and perception of the text. Meanwhile check what our paper revision online service can offer.
- Proofread gradually. Organize your proofreading in the gradual system. Start with word-by-word proofreading, then sentence-by sentence. Then read only headings. Found a mistake? Correct it and return to the lower level to start it all over again.
- Adjust your format in the end. Though the fonts, sizes, numeration and capitalization are important factors for the readability of your paper, they are rather unimportant for the overall meaning of the text. Do the formatting when everything else is done, with a clear mind, again. Use our cheap proofreading service online for assistance.
These simple tips, if implemented rightly, will allow you to produce the grammatical and meaningful texts. However, do not forget of improving your linguistic and writing skills, too. To help you in this task, we have gathered the selected articles on different writing and editing issues. Remember you can receive the support of our professional linguists in 24/7 mode. Browse our website for the information on the wide range of our essay editing services or just enter a live chat with the 100% supportive professionals – English native speakers.
- Why Editing College Admissions Essays?
- Choosing Papers Editing Website
- I’m Short on Words! Reword My Essay!
- Thesis Proofreading and the System of Education
- Essay Revision Service – Pros and Cons
So do you want to avoid epic fails in your writing? Just address our specialists and order competent rewriting services.
The Papers That we can Rewrite
On our website, you can get any kind of text and paper rewritten. Our professional rewriters will do everything according to your requirements. Your paper will shine with our help! Although we work with all kinds of texts, the types of rewriting service can be different. Thus, rewriting can be:
- Superficial (primitive). The initial words are often replaced by their synonyms. Special programs are often used to create this type of texts. For this reason, such texts often look a bit weird and sometimes even ridiculous and impossible to read.
- Simplified. In this case, the words in a text are replaced by the appropriate words that make sense. This technique is often used by the amateurs in rewriting.
- Model. Competent and qualified writers know how to do rewriting properly. Their texts are written in a nice academic style, they adhere to all the norms and rules of grammar, spelling, syntax and stylistics. Such a text is distinguished by high uniqueness.
- Ultra-deep. This is rewriting of a perfect quality. It can be called an ideal sample of rewriter’s (or copywriter’s) work. As a result of writer’s work, a text is changed completely, but the meaning remains the same as in an initial text. For this purpose, a specialist presents the essence of a text in his / her own words.
- SEO rewriting. This is a separate category of texts. When rewriting an original text, the keywords are added to a new text. The keywords are the words and phrases for search promotion with the purpose to increase the position of a website. In order to create SEO texts, it is necessary to know the rules of usage and insertion of keywords.
Note that rewriting takes as much time as the creation of a new original text.
What Does Rewrite My Essay Mean?
How does it work?
One of the most important demands that customers have to the texts is their uniqueness. Why does uniqueness of a text matter? Especially when we speak about an article published on a website. The point is that when publishing a non-unique text, it will be directly banned by the search engines. Such an article will not be seen in the search results, and it means that there will be no visitors and no desired traffic.
As a consequence, in order to promote a website to the top positions, unique content is wanted. Content can be turned into unique with the help of rewriting. Rewriting in other words can be also called paraphrasing. Often to rewrite a text means to paraphrase it.
What is rewriting?
How to rewrite? A text can be rewritten using the replacement of words and grammatical constructions, the structure of a text can be changed but the meaning and objectives remain the same. As a result of rewriting (i.e. processing and changing of an original text), we will get a new text, a rewritten text.
The main difference between rewriting and copywriting is that in the first case a specialist should present the meaning of an original text in his / her own words without personal comments and without presenting personal experience. As a result of copywriting, there is created an author’s text based on several studied sources and personal experience of a writer.
In fact, every student, to varying degrees, possesses the techniques of rewriting. Of course, rewriting has its laws and rules that cannot be ignored. Otherwise, such a rewriter risks losing his / her customers what also means the loss of income.
Major Plagiarizing Forms
Plagiarizing, or presentation of the work of another person as your own, is not something new today. However, it attracted more attention when the tool that made the detection of plagiarism much easier appeared. Although there is no accepted level of plagiarizing, this phenomenon can vary from absolute plagiarizing, as the most blatant act of cheating, to accident plagiarizing.
Nevertheless, not all the kinds of this phenomenon are the same. When we analyze if something is the act of plagiarizing or not, it is required to find out whether it is deliberate or undeliberate. Now let’s see what types of plagiarizing exist.
- Absolute plagiarizing. Absolute plagiarizing is the most flagrant type of “borrowing” when a person uses research (academic paper, text) created by another person and presents it as if it is his / her own work. It is equal to stealing or theft.
- Direct plagiarizing (or verbatim plagiarizing) appears when one writer “borrows” the words and sentences of another writer word by word and does not present it as a quote or does not mention authorship. In such a way, the first author presents other person’s text as his / her own. It looks like absolute plagiarizing, however, this type relates to some elements of one’s article and not to the whole text. This form of plagiarizing is called unfair, and it implies taking appropriate action. It happens not that often but is considered as a serious violation of writing laws, norms and morality.
- Self-plagiarizing (also, auto-plagiarizing) is the situation when a writer uses a great share of his / her previously written and published article without quoting the source. In such a way, this type is usually related to the writers who publish their works and not to the students. The serious nature of this form of “law breaking” is a matter of discussion, and it depends on the “borrowed” elements. Anyway, many scientific magazines have strict rules in terms of author’s works that can be used again. A lot of magazines check the texts with the help of special programs to detect plagiarized elements before they consider them for reviewing.
- Mosaic plagiarism can be hard to identify because, in this case, research of one writer is mixed with the phrases and texts of another writer. It is also called patchwork plagiarizing, and this is a deliberate and unfair act.
- Accidental plagiarizing. Deliberate or undeliberate, plagiarizing cannot be justified, and its consequences are more or less the same in every case. However, plagiarizing can be accidental if it happens due to carelessness, mistake or undeliberate rephrasing. The students can do accidental plagiarizing, and that is why their professors should explain them clearly what it is.
This is only some share of numerous types of plagiarizing. Have you ever faced any of them? Were you successful dealing with them? Plagiarizing is a very serious and often complex issue. That is why it is better if you trust our professionals to check and fix your texts for you.
Did you happen to talk with a rewriter? What were your impressions? Did it help you to improve your writing? Let us know through a special contact page on our website!