We Are Ready To Revise A Paper
Dear readers, welcome back to our blog! We have already told you about different methods that are used by our editing and proofreading experts while working on your essays, academic papers and other works you order. Today we would like to tell you about revision in more details because it is one of the most important processes, which are necessary for the high-quality work. It is not so easy to revise a paper, and our online paper editing service is ready to render its assistance when you need.
It is here where you can read super helpful tips and recommendations, as well as order editing services from our professionals. Any types of improvements for our texts are available here. Learn more on the live chat!
Editorial and proofreading revision is a range of corrections and changes that are made in order to improve the quality of the author's original works.
Editorial revision involves improvement of style, grammar and punctuation and other aspects, and it includes:
- editing cut-off aiming at the reduction of the text to the planned size (certainly, you have to approve it, and we should preserve your intentions and ideas)
- editing processing that is used for improvement of the text’s structure, and we will correct all mistakes connected to style, grammar and logic of your essay
- editing rewriting (if necessary, it is undertaken for a complete alternation of the text)
In our revised paper, you will definitely find different types of editing (for instance, literary, semantic, stylistic, scientific); the type of your paper is a key factor to choose editing type. If you need a competent, cohesive, logical, well-structured text, use our professional services of literary editing and other services listed below. If you are interested in qualified proofreading for students, we are at your disposal 24/7.
1. Literary editing service implies correction of various types of mistakes(lexical, morphological, syntactic, stylistic); however, we provide not only the correction of certain errors but the replacement of separate elements of the text, rearranging of sentences, removing of undesirable iterations, the expunction of ambiguity. We strive to make the form of the text adequate to its content. Such service is provided by our editing experts at brand new reasonable prices.
2. If you require the arrangement of the text, we can create or change the logic of narration by using the semantic editing. This is the most detailed and profound editing. While editing semantic structures, we first plan the future composition of the essay and then perform semantic editing implying different techniques needed.
3. Stylistic editing service. Here our task is to “sanitize” the original text of your essay to a proper text style. Our actions depend on the type of your assignment. In stylistic editing we work particularly with styles, in contrast to the literary editing, in which we deal with the correction of different types of mistakes.
All changes relating to stylistic improvements are offered in the form of notes, and the author may make the final decision on his own account! If you need online paper editing service, feel free to check: http://essay-editor.net/blog/several-important-ways-of-paper-editing
Also in this section:
4. Scientific or special editing service. It is provided when you need more thorough editing in terms of professional or scientific subtleties, the specificity of the text.
The important element of scientific editing is editing of scientific elements typical of this style, for instance, the graphs, tables, diagrams and so on that requires special education and skills in a certain sphere of science. The use of scientific documents, information publications, state standards and other regulatory documents has particular importance in this process.
Scientific or special editing is done before the literary editing or after it, and sometimes these processes are performed simultaneously. Scientific editors who work in our qualified revision and proofreading team will complete this process very qualitatively, so do not hesitate to contact us if needed.
If you want to try to revise your essay on your own, we would like to offer you some useful tips, but do not forget that if no go, we are always ready to help you.
Having finished your essay, proceed to self-revision after some time, at least an hour. Meanwhile, you have an opportunity to switch to something else. When you start re-reading your assignment, you probably will see it has a lot of inaccuracies, unfounded repetitions and logic errors. Somewhere you can observe that even some word is missed. Nevertheless, it happens sometimes that some new interesting idea, which will decorate the composition, can come to you. Be ready for it. Remember that if you will not manage to cope with this rather difficult task, our professional paper editors are ready to help.
Tips for self-editing of your works.
1. Write, if there is a thought, do not stop short to correct a mistake.
2. After you put the last point in your essay, once re-read it fluently. Look for gross and underline them. Highlight unreasonable repetitions.
3. Return to the text after some time. Re-read it again and correct recently underlined mistakes, and that ones you had just discovered. Check the cords in the main part of the work.
4. Do not forget about punctuation. If you doubt of the need for setting the mark, try to rewrite the sentence. Simplify it. Apply parceling: divide the sentence into several smaller ones.
5. Finally, check your spelling. Read the text from the end. Thus, you will grasp the meaning of each word, rather than whole sentences.
In order to get the information about our proofreading services, reliable proofreading service is available to you: http://essay-editor.net/blog/we-provide-only-excellent-proofreading
Dear readers, we hope that our information will help you in your writing activities. We try to provide you with useful tips and methods that are used by our experts of editing and proofreading. If you are unsure of your abilities, do not be upset because our editors and proofreaders can do this unpleasant work instead of you. However, keep trying because the race is got by running. We are waiting for your comments. Join us!
In addition, you can read:
Work with the best writers and professional websites to be sure that you will get the wanted result. Essay-editor.net website is the most competent on-line writer in the UK and Australia. Our customers trust us their papers because they are sure that we will deliver them on time. You can order speedy custom services and get your assignment done as fast as possible. Our clients often look for a pro revisor and ask for revising services. Thus, essay-editor.net reviser is in demand all the time.
If you are not sure whether it is worth appealing to our online agency, we advise you to read the reviews about Essay-editor from hundreds of customers who have already used our services. By the way, if you seek for a competent reviewer for your research paper to provide you with a professional review, our experts will gladly give you a hand.
But I thought revision was just fixing the commas and spelling
When you come to the stage of revising your text, you need to focus on your ideas and be organized and attentive. When revising your work, you can rearrange sentences and even the whole paragraphs. Also, there can be added or removed some information. It is necessary to make sure that the ideas you have are clear to your audience. Usually, revision goes before editing.
In general, when a written paper is being revised, the following questions can guide you:
- Is the text written clearly? Does it make sense?
- Is there enough information to describe my ideas and message?
- Is there excessive information? Do I write off topic or not?
- Are the thoughts and statements presented logically?
Successful revising process is not aimed to fix grammar or vocabulary. In order to improve them editing is required. Thus, it is always better to order revision and editing together.
Why is revision important?
So revision is a chance for you to look critically at what you have written to see the strengths and weaknesses of your own text. However, it is not easy to have a critical approach when you revise your writing. For this reason, we always recommend to appeal to professional revisers who know what and how to do and will do it competently. Anyway, if you revise your paper, you need to know what you should pay attention to.
A good revising process includes the following stages:
- To define a thesis: the goal of a text should be revised based on its initial purpose. If the goal is different from an initial thesis, a paper writer should decide based on what thesis to continue writing.
- To review the structure: a writer should define the strengths of a draft paper, after that reconsider the order of these strengths, correct their placing, if necessary, so that a text would be logically structured and present natural development of its content.
- To find weaknesses in the arguments or statements: right after you find and set in a strict order the strengths of a paper, you can start revising the work looking for weaknesses in the arguments or statements. There can be broken logic, absence of transitions between the elements of a text, unjustified or poorly justified statements, etc. All this is the weaknesses of a text. Revision will help detect them and, consequently, you can fix them later.
Steps for Revising Your Paper
When you decide to turn to a specialist, first and foremost, it is necessary to know several things about what exactly you need and expect to get. For example:
- Find your main point – what for do you need to revise your paper? This is the first question that you need to answer. Everyone has his / her own goal, and whatever the goal is, you need to realize it. For students, paper revision is necessary to get good grades, for bloggers and website owners it helps attract customers and, as a consequence, have higher income. So know your goal and go for it.
- Identify your readers – for whom do you need to revise your text? It is important to know who your readers are, what the audience that will read your content is. Revision of a text depends on this factor as well. Knowing the readers, it will be easier to revise, and a text will be improved much better.
- Save only the good pieces. Revision is not that easy as it may seem. It is important to have a critical view and approach to a text and be able to distinguish something really good and necessary from excessive and unnecessary. If you revise your paper yourself, you cannot approach it critically enough because you are too well familiar with the text, and everything seems appropriate and important in it. That is why it is better to turn to a specialist who will revise it professionally and do everything necessary to make your text shine.
Do you have any other question related to our activities? You are welcome to ask anytime and our support team will provide the most detailed response. For instance, we are often asked how much it costs to buy an argumentative, informative or analytical essay. Email us, specify your request, and will calculate the price. However, the one thing is certain: it’ll be the lowest price possible. As a client, you can control every phrase of work.
We’ll peer into every detail and make your papers brilliant. Also, during the work on your order, visit our forum and read numerous useful posts.