How To Learn Future Present Tense
Future Forms in English are presented in four aspects: Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect and Future Perfect Continuous. The last two are used very rarely or not used at all. Constructions of these tenses are quite bulky and difficult, so it is easier for a speaker to paraphrase the sentence than to create "indigestible" option. Future Tenses rules are simple and easy to apply. The most common tenses for the expression of the future are the first two options.
They differ only in that in the first tense, the action will not occur in the process, namely durable. Basically, it is the same difference as that between the tenses of Present Simple and Present Continuous, but through the lens of the future tense. If you have some problems with tenses or other grammar aspects, our proofreading and editing services will settle all your problems with great pleasure.
To create an English sentence in Future Simple, we only need to remember two auxiliary verbs – “shall” and “will”, which are joined by the main verb infinitives. Initially, the rule stated that “will” was used in all the persons except the first person singular ("I" and "we"). We had to write “shall” with them. If you have some doubts about your grammar skills, feel free to contact our professionals; they will edit, proofread and revise your work from cover to cover.
Recently, the English-speaking population has become good at the use of “will” for all persons; especially that, in short form, both “shall” and “will” look like 'll, that is, I'll or She'll. Therefore, if you remember only “will”, do not worry – use it. When you want to put a question, “shall” and “will” have the position in the beginning of the sentence. When used in negatives sentences, they are added to a particle “not”, which forms with them the following short forms: will not = won’t; shall not = shan’t. While writing your essay, do not forget about the importance of English grammar, but if you make some mistakes, do not worry, our experts will easily correct them.
Generally, Future Simple in the English language is used in cases where:
- we want to express a single action that will be accomplished in the future. The words – markers are ready to help us (tomorrow, next week, next year, soon, in three days, in four months, in a year).
It will be frosty next week.
- we want to express the regular, repetitive actions in the future.
I shall call you every day.
- we need to introduce a series of successive actions.
We'll pick you up, buy some products and go to the forest.
- the decision to take action in the future was made at the time of the conversation.
Oh! We are out of bread. I'll go and buy a loaf.
If you would like to get some information about popular grammar mistakes, feel free to read the following post: http://essay-editor.net/blog/frequent-grammar-mistakes-everyone-can-miss
We suppose that these posts will also get you interested:
- Are You Looking For A Professional Paper Proofreader?
- Save Your Patience With The Thesis Editing Service
- Tips And Tricks From The Best Essay Editing Service
- Why Should I Write And Edit My Essay?
- Article Rewriting Service. Why Do We Need It?
The practice will bring the skills of the use of the English tenses to automaticity. In addition, there are a number of cases where an aspectual-temporal form is used simply because it is used. Not everything can be explained by the rules, so some cases you just need to learn. This activity requires practice. We would like to recommend you some exercises:
- Write texts in English, thinking about why we use that particular tense in this sentence.
- Read texts in English, note what tense is used in any case.
- Watch movies in English and think about why that particular tense is used in a sentence
- Just pay attention to English every day, listen to English music, watch TV-programs in English and try to communicate with native speakers in blogs or social networks.
Only practice will allow you to experience the English language, to learn how to use aspectual-temporal forms of verbs automatically and intuitively. Dear readers, we always try to find some useful tips for you, so do not lose an opportunity to improve your punctuation skills.
Communicate with native speakers
Communication with the native speaker can give a high-quality result if you already have a certain base: you speak conversational English; you know the general rules for the use of tenses. The native speaker in the process of communication will help you to improve the skill of using aspectual-temporal forms in a particular case. Communication with the native speaker is a great option for language practice because you do not just think what tense is best to use; you immediately get an answer to the question of whether you used the correct form of the verb. The following information may also improve your writing skills: http://essay-editor.net/blog/how-to-use-british-set-phrases
Actually, Future Simple Tense is considered one of the easiest tense forms in English. You can easily learn it if you combine theory and practice. Theoretical material on this topic will not take much time to read and understand. Having read the grammar rules, try to imply them in writing. Try to make affirmative and negative sentences. Then you have to put questions. The verb structure of this tense is rather simple; you only need to learn the cases when this tense must be used. The words-markers will help you to identify Future Tense. No gain without pain, practice your English every day and you will break the ice. English grammar is rather difficult, so if you have problems with your essays or other papers, do not hesitate to contact our professional experts, they will provide you with high-quality editing and proofreading at reasonable prices. Did you find our information useful? Do you have anything to add or object? We kindly appreciate your opinion, so do not fear to share it with our team. We are waiting for your comments and offers. Join us!
In addition, you can read:
- Several Important Ways Of Paper Editing
- How The Best Academic Editing Services Work
- How Does Our College Essay Editing Service Work?
- How to Choose the Best Proofreading Services?
- Who Can Help Me To Reword My Paper