Does your paper need editing? Answering this question might take some time. Sometimes, there can be unnoticed mistakes that would spoil the overall view of the text. Sometimes, it might be written correctly, but in a dry and unimaginative way. Sometimes, the separate paragraphs and sentences seem OK, but together they do not make a whole. Then, you would need to revise the text and its logical structure. But, what to do if your text is just not interesting? Will editing help?
Yes! We say so at Essay-Editor.net. Check the contents of the first-rate proofreading website to find out yourself. You will spot:
Recently, we have started a cycle of posts on the topic of making your text interesting – while writing and editing it. Here’s the part two of the series. Enjoy!
Applying the language editing services – creating the superb text
In the previous post, we discussed the general rules of making the text interesting. We tried to affect its overall structure and influence on the reader. Now, we shall delve deeper into details and see what language rules should apply in case you are going to build an amazing writing world!
What do you think of the phrase,
“The laboratory temporary employee has fulfilled the conducting of the planned repairing works»?
Ain’t it better to say, “A student fixed it”?
If you happened to write a chancellery phrase, simply think it over. What is it about? And then, just write down the answer. Here, simplicity is your strong support.
The acting director of the pumping company gave the pessimistic
forecast regarding the prospects of the oil-producing sphere.
Mr. Haksley is the acting director of the pumping company.
He says, he does not believe in the oil sphere.
When you write a text, do not think about yourself – think about the people who will read it.
This will usually save you at least two sheets of paper. You will save a planet in that way!
If you have revealed and delivered your idea in full within three paragraphs – it’s perfect! Let it be so. If you failed, contact the first-rate paragraph rewriting service. If your teacher requires from you, for instance (or it is a condition of some assignment), to represent a text amounting to, let us say, 1000 of words, while you’ve actually written only 500, do not get upset. See who can rewrite assignments successfully. If the idea is completely revealed and there is nothing to be added essentially, think of the illustrations that you can add. By the way, a vivid and concise illustration can sometimes save an essay of the mediocre quality.
The language makes a special system of signs that has its own rules of the combination; sometimes, they are comprehensible in the logical way; sometimes, it is only the intuition and a specific “language gut feeling” that regulates the choice of some word or phrase.
We bet you got lost the track somewhere in the middle of this sentence, or maybe even earlier. Are you still there?
The rule is – always break long sentences into shorter ones. There is no lose in this game. Just try it. You will see that the attention and the positive attitude are gained much easier by the short sentences than by long and complex phrases. If you still fail, pay less for essay rewriting with us – and get them short!
- I’m lost.
- What happened?
- My essay is too dull. How to make it more vivid?
- Mention what you think about the assignment and the teacher who invented it.
Thus, there are several simple yet often missed tips that help to make your text an interesting reading sample that is memorized quickly. Still experiencing some problems with it? Contact the professional English paper editor; all the contacts are available on our website!
In the current chapter, we talked about the technical side of the text and the steps that allow making it more attractive. Next, we shall discuss some abstract notions and rules that also work well. Steaming ahead to the next chapter!
Need more information about Essay-Editor and its services? it’s all here. Just choose one title – and welcome to our web page!
Six rules for the six paragraphs – for your best essay!
Now, we shall go above the visual parameters and discuss the logic of your text. We shall see what rules apply to it and how they can affect the attractive properties of the text.
1. Use the rule of the intensive reading. The shorter is the word, the more are chances it will be read. In each language, there is different understanding of the length of the word. The same number of symbols might be considered as a short word in one language (for example, French “Monsieur”) and long in another (like “ukulele” in Spanish). Learn about the longest English words and what they mean. Use no more than 10% of long words in your text to ensure its attractiveness for readers.
Which is the longest word in English?
The French one.
2. List the similar things. One way or another, in any essay there is a room for the lists. If there is none, add some information to create even a short list. The result will be the higher attractiveness of the text.
I need to make a list of the most important things in studying.
Studying, learning and getting education.
3. Add a part of your life. Provide the illustrations based on your own experience – both positive and negative. This method always attracts the reader and it also ensures the unique content of your essay. Your personal adventures make the zest of your essay, even if it is in the Quantitative Math. You can also advise something valuable. For example, the best proofreading college papers cost.
The best illustration of the high gravity law can be gained by trying to get up at 6 o’clock in the morning.
4. Use the visualizing words, where it is possible. These are the words that appeal to the reader’s action: look, imagine, recall, consider and so on.
Consider estimating this essay with A+.
Imagine how good it would look on the title sheet.
5. Write in the aphoristic way. It does not mean actually using aphorisms, though it might be also applicable. Check the list of the English aphorisms. But rather, stating the ideas so precisely and so vividly that your phrase would make an aphorism.
To write or not to write – not a question.
6. Bring your smile into the text. It is not easy, yet possible. Smile while writing and you will find that it is felt through the text. See how broad we smile while working on your texts http://essay-editor.net/blog/professional-paper-editing-service-reaches-the-main-goals and how noticeable it is! Certainly, the rule is not smiling all the time. It implies introducing your emotions and splashing them out on the paper. However, always consider the style you are writing in. Emotion is acceptable even in the most formal styles, but in a well-measured manner.
The vegetative nervous system can overcome such symptoms easily (smileys: joy, applaud, thumb up)
So, you can see that making your text attractive and interesting might be not quite easy but still a manageable task. For the particulars, contact your online English editor and find the best conditions of editing for your essay.
The Essay-Editor team of editors knows everything about the interesting essays and how to transform any text into breathtaking reading. Use the top-rated editing of the academic papers online! Check the methods we use to do it – they all are listed on our Internet profile. We perform all kinds of editing and always work on our quality level. We aim to make our service accessible and that is why we are ready to answer your questions at any time of the day – and the night!
Need some information regarding the English language and its usage? A whole compartment of our blog is dedicated to this issue – the learning techniques, the ways to master the grammar, to place the commas correctly, to enhance your text and revise it I in the most inconspicuous way. How to preserve your ideas intact and edit the text in order to make it grammatical. How to use the set expressions and which words are considered old-fashioned and queer. See all this and much more by entering our web address in your browser!
Need a good example of the interesting text? Try our blog! Here, there is plenty of essays, long and short ones, and in different thematic. See the comments of our pros who can advise the best way to edit your text and make it a masterpiece of writing! Choose the best editor for your important texts!
The rules and tips that apply to the text editing are diverse and numerous. In order to gather them into a system, we have created a multidirectional online blog where you can find the reply to any of your questions connected with the writing and enhancing of the texts. As well as any issue connected with the English language and its modern functioning. Check the examples of the above-described works and do not hesitate to receive an online consulting, should some issue be unclear. All you need to do is press Ctrl and left click on one of the titles below:
At essay-editor.net, students get all the necessary support and assistance with their studies. We help not only with everyday homework and other regular assignments. Here our experts deal with all student tasks (college and school) of any difficulty level. Also, we often receive the requests from ESL students who ask to help with their assignments. Our experts can assist with a speaking course if necessary. The best American specialists grant definite 100% success if you rely on our professionalism.
Still hesitating? See the feedback of the students and postgraduates who entrusted their written works to us! Make a right estimation and the right decision!