Resume Editor Service: Exactly What Your Resume Needs
Do you have the job of your dream? Order resume editing services from Essay-editor Company: we’ll help you get the wanted position!
Where and how to order competent paper correction services?
To order paper writing and correction services is as much responsible step as to do everything on one’s own. You are not allowed to make a mistake when choosing an assistant. In order to help you choose among the variety of proposals the most profitable one, not to waste money, to have your paper delivered on time, and to get the best result, Essay-editor on-line agency is right there for you.
Essay-editor is an online platform for the meeting with the performers ready to fulfill your order professionally. We guarantee that your request will be 100% satisfied, and in case if you have a complaint on any issue, there is a money-back guarantee that allows you to feel safe and protected.
Our specialists will gladly work on your papers of any difficulty level. We secure high end services in the field of academic writing and work with all types of papers and documents, starting with school and college essays and ending with CV and resume papers.
Guarantees for the customers of Essay-editor Company
Any paper or document is a serious matter. There are some types of documents that do not tolerate mistakes at all. That is why it is necessary to appeal only to a reliable specialist and get serious safeguards. However, what are the safeguards?
On the one hand, an expert will not start working on a paper not having received the guarantees of payment. Any expert appreciates his (or her) time and does not interfere with risky orders. On the other hand, a customer needs the guarantees of quality and on-time delivery of a completed paper. When we speak about college papers, such as term paper or thesis, professors check them in parts making changes and corrections. If you present a completed paper a week before the defense date, you risk not being allowed to defend it. You risk losing the whole academic year (because the next time you can present your paper is in a year). Consequently, there are required the guarantees of a gradual paper presentation and paper refinement. When it goes about a CV paper, this can be the only chance to get the wanted position. That is why it is so much important to choose a specialist correctly.
Essay-editor agency created a risk-free system of mutual safeguards. You transfer money for your order that is reserved by our system. This is the guarantee for an executor who will work on your paper. However, he (or she) will get the money only when all your requirements are satisfied. This is your 100% guarantee from Essay-editor. Essay-editor support team is your reliable helper and supporter when you place an order.
There is also an additional system of quality control. The experts (our professional editors, proofreaders, revisers, and other specialists who are MBA and PhD degree owners) are interested in the highest quality of their work because our image depends on it. It means that fulfilling the orders, our team does its utmost. Our success depends directly on your success!
The best CV editor will fix your paper and help get the wanted result
How to create a CV paper? Rules of professional paper
What is required to do to create an ideal CV? There is not and cannot be the right answer to this question because ideal CVs do not exist. Every single case requires an individual approach.
Nevertheless, if you have ever tried to create such a paper, you probably know the basics. Or maybe you do not like the rules and instructions? Right now we are going to help make the way to a new job shorter and easier.
- Rule #1: clearly formulate the wanted position. The name of your wanted position is one of the most significant points in a CV paper. The destiny of your CV depends on how well you manage to define it.
Do not use such variants as “any position” or something like this because such definitions will not allow an employer to understand what you really want. Employers will not waste time trying to guess what they can offer you. If a specific position is not defined, CV goes to a recycle bin at once.
Do not mention within one CV paper several mutually exclusive positions even if you are a specialist in each of them. Create a couple of different CVs and highlight the skills and experience required for each particular position that you could claim for. Yes, you will need to spend some more time but the result will be outstanding.
When submitting your resume, in the first line, mention only the name of a position from the vacancy advertising you have seen.
- Rule #2: decide what salary you expect to get in advance. In the field “Income level”, it is better to write a specific amount of money that you expect to get. Avoid such variants as “3 999” – it will not attract the employer’s attention but, on the contrary, will cause misunderstanding.
- Rule #3: keep the jokes to yourself. CV is a business document. When you create it, avoid irony, humor, and sarcasm. You can demonstrate your sense of humor during the interview. Meanwhile, informational style will bring you much better results compared to the most appropriate in this situation joke.
- Rule #4: be concise. Do not make your CV look like an epic novel, adding to it the texts from articles, publications, or your reflections on the sense of life. All this is unnecessary. CV should be of a page size, maximum two pages. Excessive brevity also will not bring more solidity – a CV paper with not fully filled fields and such statements as “I will tell everything when we meet personally” will be sent to the bin immediately.
- Rule #5: remove excessive personal information. For your own safety, do not mention in a CV paper your personal information such as passport number, exact address of residence and so on.
- Rule #6: evaluate if the links to your social networks profiles are required. It is not always necessary to give the link to your Facebook (or other social networks) profile in CV. A prospective employer can see too much there. If social networks do not characterize you as a specialist, during the search of job, think about limiting the ability to view your pages and allowing only your friends and close ones to view them. In general, it is not recommended to describe the details of your private life, especially your love relationships, in CV. Avoid information that is beside the point.
- Rule #7: check the text for grammar and spelling mistakes. A CV paper should not contain grammar mistakes and typos. Such CVs make a very negative impression on an employer. Of course, the best correction services you can get on our website.
- Rule #8: check reliability and relevance of information. Be honest creating CV. Knowledge of particular programs, certain abilities and skills – all this can be easily and quickly checked. If necessary, you will need to confirm the information you have mentioned with the documents or appropriate examples.
- Rule #9: supplement CV with a recent photograph. A photograph in a CV document is not obligatory. However, if you have decided to add a photo to the document, bear in mind that it should comply with a number of requirements. There should be only one person on a picture, i.e. you, and your face should be clearly seen. Keep in mind that CVs with photos that demonstrate a job seeker without clothes (fully or partially) are not considered and accepted!
These are only the basic rules. Of course, there are much more details and nuances to take into consideration. Our professional CV editors know them all and will do your paper brilliant!
Online resume editors help begin your work search with a properly done resume
Our knowledge and many years of experience will help make an effective document that will present you as a professional candidate. Your resume is your individual presentation that makes the first and the most long-lasting impression. That is why before creating it, think about where you are going to submit it, who will receive it, how it will be read, and in what folder it will be put. Keep in mind that the work of an HR manager is aimed not at selecting appropriate resumes but at rejecting the ones that do not fit.
Let’s be honest: a resume paper is not the most important thing in the employment process. A person with unique experience and competences will be invited for an interview even if his (or her) resume is written on a napkin. The things are different if a person does not belong to the category of rare super professionals. In this case, the chance to meet the competitors in the struggle for a dream job increases, and the quality of a resume moves to the foreground.
When building a resume, it is necessary to mention the following principles:
- Structure. All the information in a resume should be presented in a specific sequence.
- Selectivity. Thinking about your resume, first of all, define its objective, i.e. decide what job you want to get. Analyze your professional experience and select only those facts that precisely correspond to the defined objective. A selective approach will not allow adding unnecessary information to your resume.
- Objectivity. Describing your experience and skills, be realistic and objective. You need to be ready to reason everything mentioned in a resume. Also, keep in mind that the pronoun “I” makes your statements more subjective. So try not to abuse it.
- Brevity. Resume size should not exceed one page. That is why information should be presented briefly, emphasizing the most important and valuable for an employer points.
- Specificity. It is necessary to be maximally specific when choosing the statements. For instance: “I trained two new employees” (desirable answer) – “I was involved in teaching” (undesirable answer); “I reduced the errors by 15% and save 10 000$ for the company” (desirable answer) – “I helped to reduce the errors” (undesirable answer); “I learned new procedures in record time, two weeks” (desirable answer) – “I learn quickly” (undesirable answer).
- Activity. Do not be too long-winded and avoid passive forms. Highlight the reached results using the action verbs. For instance: “I fulfilled” (desirable answer) – “I was responsible for fulfillment” (undesirable answer); “I effectively used” (desirable answer) – “I was trying to apply” (undesirable answer); “I took responsibility for” (desirable answer) – “I was responsible for” (undesirable answer).
- Positivity. Prefer positive information to negative. For instance: “I was helping the clients with…” (desirable answer) – “I was handling complaints of…” (undesirable answer); “I increased the potential of the product on the market” (desirable answer) – “I prevented the decrease of sales” (undesirable answer); “I was promoted to a position” (desirable answer) – “I moved from a position” (undesirable answer).
- Focus on your accomplishments. For example: “I was promoted in three years” (desirable answer) – “I worked at the company for three years” (undesirable answer); “I always performed the work on time” (desirable answer) – “I performed extra work” (undesirable answer).
What should not be mentioned in a resume
- A title “Resume”, “CV”, etc. (the format of the document shows what it is about);
- Your physical features and health description;
- Your weaknesses;
- The reasons for which you have left the previous workplace.
When a resume is already completed
- Make sure that in the description of your present job, you use the present forms of verbs and, in the description of the previous workplaces, you use the verbs of the past forms.
- Check that there are no too long phrases, complex and unclear words.
- Highlight the necessary headings clearly.
- Make sure that your resume is formatted in a uniform style.
- Choose the format that is easy to read: big margins, not too small and not too big font, enough spacing between the lines, etc.
A resume usually ends with the phrase that confirms your readiness to come for an interview: “Thank you for your attention and I will be pleased to meet you and answer all your questions!”.
When the work is done, we advise you to review your text two or three times to fix the errors and correct not very nice statements. Misprints in the headings, names of the companies and positions will give an employer alarm.
If you want to show your resume to someone else, choose a person who has recruiting experience. Otherwise, you will get many of completely unnecessary pieces of advice. If you consider several different positions – for instance, “sales manager” and “sales department manager” – create two different resumes.
Bear in mind: every profession has its peculiarities. It is expected that the lawyers would present an ideal resume without a single mistake, meanwhile, for the bookkeepers, it is more important to present particular accounts, calculations, and programs they used to work with. The differences between the “subcultures” of different professions do not allow creating a uniform right instruction for everybody. We have gathered the most common points that concern every job seeker. Of course, we wish you good luck with your job search!
Do you want a professional resume? My resume editor made the best resume for me
The experts of on-line service “Essay-editor” will do it for you. An experienced specialist will consult you, work on your paper, and prepare the document that will competently tell about your strengths.
There is one more significant reason for ordering a professional resume: it will help you present yourself correctly, not be afraid of it, and feel confident. If your resume does not present all these features, there is not much chance that you will be invited for an interview. The confidence of a job seeker begins with the confidence in a properly done resume.